November 23, 2008

She’s always love me forever and ever

In a silence of my heart
In a silence of my night
I see a complicated life
Dark and Bright
When darkness came
I was so confuse
I felt I can’t go on without You
When brightness support me
I was so happy
I felt every little thing of my Life bad or good will be passed

This eyes tell me how hard I keep it deep inside
This eyes tell me how difficult I keep this tear
This eyes tell me how can I face it by my self
This eyes can tell me by see them in the mirror
Finally They are cry for me…

This heart ask me How could you face it by your self
This heart show me How hurt I keep it all in a bottom
This heart tell me How to do the right thing with my soul
This heart tell me How poor I am, How stupid I am
Finally this heart cry for me…

I just want to laugh really..really laughh
I just want to smile really..really smile
I just want to be anggry really..really angry..
I just want to be what I want to be..
I just want to be me....

Finally I realize that I have a family who can support me
I have a friend who can help me
I have a boy fried who can give me more than love
I have a memory with her which can make me feel that
Although she wasn’t here She’s always love me forever and ever

1 komentar:

  1. be strong girl.. i know you are the best...!

    BalasHapus